Get on Google Play

বিষয় ভিত্তিক প্রস্তুতি : ইংরেজী ভাষা ও সাহিত্য
By Azizcu1990
1.Pick appropriate preposition for the following sentence:
Noureen will discuss the issue with Nasir _____phone. (33rd BCS)
-over
2.Wordsworth introduced the readers ____a new kind of poetry. (31st BSC)
-to
3.__his earlier study, the professor’s new study indicates a general warning trend in global weather. (31st BCS)
-In contrast
4.Your conduct admits __no excuse. (29th BCS, প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয় সহকারী শিক্ষক নিয়োগ পরিক্ষা (কোড: পদ্মা)-২০১২, প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয় সহকারী শিক্ষক: ১০,০৮,০৭, বাণিজ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীণ আমদানি-রপ্তানি অধিদপ্তরের নির্বাহী অফিসার : ০৭, মাধ্যমিক ও উচ্চ মাধ্যমিক শিক্ষা অধিদপ্তরের অধীন নিয়োগ -৪ তথ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ের সহ: পরিচালক :০৩, বিদ্যুৎ জ্বালানি ও খনিজ সম্পদ মন্ত্রণালয় বিস্ফোরক পরিদর্শক :০৩, পরিসংখ্যান ব্যুরোর কম্পিউটার কর্মকর্তা:৯৫, জেলা প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা অফিসার -৯৩)
-of
5.Julia has been ill____ three months. (28th BCS)
-for
6.There is no alternative ___ training. (28th BCS)
-than
7.They travelled to Saver ____. (29th BCS)
-on foot
8.Many prefer donating money ____ distributing clothes. (28th BCS)
-to
9.Rizvi requested Rani _____ telephone to attend the meeting. (28th BCS)
-over
10.I am good ____ translation. (27th BCS)
-at
11.’Hurry up! We have to go ____ five minutes. (27th BCS, প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয় প্রধান শিক্ষক -০৯ ,তথ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীন গণমাধ্যম ইনস্টিটিউট সহকারী পরিচালক নিয়োগ পরীক্ষা:০১)
-in
12.Every driver must be held ___ his own actions. (27th BCS)
-responsible for
13.’Prior to’ means___(27th BCS)
-before
14.Choose the correct sentence. (26th BCS)
-The train is running on time.
15.My brother has no interest ___music. (26th BCS, প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয় প্রধান শিক্ষক-০৯, গৃহায়ণ ও গণপূর্ত মন্ত্রণালয়ের আবাসন পরিদপ্তরের সহকারী পরিচালক -০৬, প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয় সহকারী শিক্ষক :৯০)
-in
16.He is devoid ___ common sense (26th BCS, Sonali, Janata & Agrani Bank senior officer,2008, nationaluniversity-07-08, থানাসহ শিক্ষা অফিসার :০৫, মাধ্যমিক বিদ্যালয় সহকারী প্রধান শিক্ষক :০৩, মাধ্যমিক বিদ্যালয় প্রধান শিক্ষক:০২)
-of
17.I should appreciate if you complete this work ____ Thursday. (26th BCS,ভূতাত্ত্বিক জরিপ অধিদপ্তরের সহকারী পরিচালক -০৬)
-by
18.He divided the money ____ the two children. (26th /21th BCS, বিদ্যুৎ উন্নয়ন বোর্ডের উপ সহকারী ২০১২, ভূতাত্ত্বিক জরিপ অধিদপ্তরের সহকারী পরিচালক -০৬ পররাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয়ের প্রশাসনিক কর্মকর্তা নিয়োগ পরীক্ষা:০৪)
-Between
19.I finally Killed the fly ___ a rolled up newspaper. (25th BCS)
-with
20.Why are you so angry-----? (25th BCS)
-for
21.The children were entrusted --- the care of their uncle. (24th BCS, পররাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয়ে প্রশাসনিক কর্মকর্তা নিয়োগ পরীক্ষা:০৪)
-to
22.He parted ---- his friends in tears. (24th BCS, ভূতাত্ত্বিক জরিপ অধিদপ্তরের সহকারী পরিচালক-০৬)
-from
23.I decided to go ---- with my friend as I needed some exercise. (24th BCS-cancelled)
-for a walk
24.My friends always goes home ____ foot. (24th BCS-cancelled)
-on
25.We need two hundred dollars ---- this to pay for everything. (24th BCS-cancelled, সংস্থাপন মন্ত্রণালয়ের প্রশাসনিক কর্মকর্তা-০৭)
-besides
26.My wife reminded me----(24th BCS-cancelled)
-of my appointment
27.Please---the necessity of arriving early. (24th BCS-cancelled)
-emphasise
28.I don’t think you will have any difficulty ----a driving license. (24th BCS-cancelled)
-in getting
29.The ministers arrived ----a decision last night. (24th BCS-cancelled)
-at
30.The government gave --- the demands of the people. (24th BCS-cancelled)
-in to
31.She argued___ me about the marriage. (23rd BCS, স্বরাষ্ট্র মন্ত্রণালয়ের প্রশাসনিক কর্মকর্তা , ব্যক্তিগত কর্মকর্তা ও কারা তত্ত্বধায়ক এবং নির্বাচন কমিশন সচিবালয়ের প্রশাসনিক কর্মকর্তা ও ব্যক্তিগত কর্মকর্তা -০৬, শ্রম ও কর্মসংস্থান মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীন মেডিক্যাল অফিসার-০৩)
-with
32.I count ___ your help. (23rd BCS, Islami bank-06, PSC-06)
-upon
33.Government has been entrusted ----elected politicians. (22nd BCS, অর্থমন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীন প্রশাসনিক কর্মকর্তা ০৪, ডাক ও টেলিযোগাযোগ মন্ত্রণালয়ের হিসাবরক্ষণ কর্মকর্তা নিয়োগ পরিক্ষা: ২০০৩)
-to
34.He has paid the penalty _____his crimes____ five years in prisons. (22nd BCS, Jagannath university, B unit-07-08)
-for, with
35.He fantasized -----winning the lottery. (21st BCS, বিদ্যুৎ উন্নয়ন বোর্ডের উপ-সহকারী-২০১২)
-about
36.The intellectual can no longer be said to live ----the margins of society. (20th BCS)
-beyond
37.Almost everyone fails ---- on the first try. (18th BCS)
-in passing his driver test
38.Are you doing anything special ____the weekend? (15th BCS, প্রতিরক্ষা মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীণে আবহাওয়া অধিদপ্তরের সহকারী আবহাওয়াবিদ ০৭, মহিলা বিষয়ক কর্মকর্তা পরীক্ষা-০৫)
-at
39.Trying unitedly we were able to have our project approved against strong oppositions. Which of the following says nearly the same as against above? (14th BCS)
-In the teeth of
40.His house is adjacent-- mine. (মহাহিসাব নিরীক্ষক ও নিয়ন্ত্রকের কার্যালয়ের অধীন অডিটর-২০১১)
-to
41.The Walls of our house have been painted ----green. (14th BCS)
-No preposition
42.Now a days many villages are lit ----Electricity. (14th BCS)
-with
43.We have recently entered---an agreement with the inland co-operative society. (13th BCS)
-Into
44. “I am not bad---tennis.” (13th BCS)
-at
45. “What is the time ----your watch “? (12th BCS)
-by
46. “He has assured me ---safety.” (11th BCS, সমাজকল্যাণ মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীন সমাজসেবা অধিদপ্তরের সমাজসেবা অফিসার :০৭ , তথ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীন বাংলাদেশ টেলিভিশনের অডিয়েন্স রিসার্চ অফিসার ০৬ , প্রধানমন্ত্রীর কার্যালয় ও মন্ত্রিপরিষদ কার্যালয়ে কর্মকর্তা নিয়োগ পরিক্ষা ২০০৪, নির্বাচন কমিশন সচিবালয়ে কর্মকর্তা নিয়োগ পরীক্ষা ০৪)
-of
47.Fill in the blank with appropriate word: She sent me that -Christmas. (তথ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীন গণযোগাযোগ অধিদপ্তরের সহকারী তথ্য অফিসার-২০১৩)
-for
48.Fill in the blank with appropriate word: Abstain – smoking (তথ্য মন্ত্রণালয়ের অধীণ গণযোগাযোগ অধিদপ্তরের তথ্য অফিসার-২০১৩)
-from
49.Fill in the blank: He is not interested – cycling. (আইন, বিচার ও সংসদ বিষয়ক মন্ত্রণালয়ের সাব-রেজিস্টার-২০১২)
-in
50.Choose the right preposition for the following sentence: I hope you are not angry –her. (আইন, বিচার ও সংসদ মন্ত্রণালয়ের সাব-রেজিস্টার-২০১২)
-with